What we can do for you!
- Understand your goals so we can find solutions to help you achieve them;
- Provide resources and assistance to ensure your project is on time and on budget;
- Help with the Aboriginal Affairs and CMHC application process;
- Provide special pricing for First Nation Communities and status card holders; and
- Build quality, sustainable homes using your Provincial building code.
Let's Talk Housing!
Each Community is unique and so is your project; a cookie cutter approach doesn’t work. To set your project up for success, we start with the following questions:
Who are you building for and what’s your budget?
This helps you select a plan (or customize one) that suits your needs and your budget.
When and how do you want it built? Do you need a Contractor?
We have pre-screened qualified Contractors experienced with Band Housing projects.
Are you applying for a subsidy and if so, have you started that process?
Let us help you with our exclusive tools and checklists!
What is a 'Lock Up Package'?
- You pick the design, the products and the colours from the door knobs to the roofing finish.
- Winton supplies all the materials so when your home is standing it is finished on the exterior (weather tight) with your interior walls standing and ready for finishing.
- We precision build the interior and exterior walls and roof trusses so it goes up faster.
- Your lock up package can also include flooring, cabinets and interior finishing. It’s up to you!